Emergency Treatment Today
We will always see you if you have a Dental Emergency!
- You do not need to be registered with our practice to use this service
- We aim to treat your emergency on the same day
- We will never turn your child away with tooth ache
- Fixed Prices - No surprises
- We are open on Saturdays
Our dental team are used to treating patients who may be nervous or apprehensive; so don’t worry!
Emergency Price List
- Extraction including x-ray £90.00
- Filling £86.00
- Recement a Crown £48.00
- Antibiotics £11.00
- X-ray £11.00
Please contact the surgery on 0161 748 3378 if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms
- Tooth Ache
- Facial Swelling
- Broken, Chipped or Cracked Tooth
- Lost Filling
- Tooth Knocked Out
- Facial Trauma
- Bleeding gums
- Lost or Loose Crown
Once your emergency treatment is completed, we will be happy to continue with your dental care.
We believe that regular dental treatment accompanied with a visit to see one of our hygienists will reduce the need for emergency dental treatment in the future.
Last updated April 2018